Category: Diagnostic Dentistry
- by siteadmin
In Diagnostic Dentistry, dental students are required to master eight different diagnostic aids. These aids enable dentists to make accurate diagnostic judgments. They include the percussion test, Bayesian analysis, Laser Doppler flowmetry, and endodontic tests. Ultimately, the goal is to have the students become competent clinicians. Percussion test The percussion test is a diagnostic technique…Read More
- Smiling Bright: Navigating Pediatric Dentistry and Braces for Healthy Young Grins
- Preventive Dentistry: Safeguarding Your Smile Through Check-Ups and Cleanings
- How long does a Professional Botox last?
- Here Are Some Great Ways To Improve Your Home
- The Benefits of Dental Implants in Perth: A Comprehensive Guide